- Neck Pain (Mayo Clinic)
- Neck Pain Overview Handout- McKinley Health Center
- Neck Pain Exercises – VIDEO (SpineUniverse)
- Neck Stretches for the Office (Mayo Clinic)
- Neck Brace/Support Provides compression and support to tight neck muscles holding up your 10 pound head all day! Only use for no more than 4-6 hours at a time.
- Moist Heat: Buy a “Bed Buddy” or make your own moist heat microwave heating bag! Moist heat is shown to be better than dry heat (e.g. electric heat) because it allows quicker and deeper heat penetration into sore muscles and joint pain. Increased blood flow to the area of pain softens muscles and “washes away” pain modulators. Use for at least 20 minutes – three times a day when experiencing pain.